Swimming lesson portal
Track your child's progress
Swimming Lesson Portal
You can review your child’s progress and achievements to date online at any time.
We have the latest technology to record the performance of children during their lessons. Our swim teachers use i-pods to record progress in swimming lessons and through our online portal you can access information about their lessons including:
- Your child’s performance against the key competencies for their stage e.g. push and glide and swim 25m backstroke to Swim England standards.
- A rating from the teacher on how they are doing against key competencies
- Notification of when your child is ready to move up a stage and the ability to choose from the available times for your child to move into
- A record of all assessments and pass dates for each stage
How to check progress?
- Ensure that we have the correct email address & date of birth for you. You can let us know by calling 01225 862970 or popping to reception when you're here for your little one's swimming lesson. If you would prefer you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To sign up simply click ‘register now’ below and follow the initial registration process which requires your details, not those of your child(ren). You will need your membership number, date of birth and postcode.
We have also created a handy tutorial video
If you're already registered and your login details are not working or you need to update your records - Please contact reception.
If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01225 862970